The Wedding Library’s #MayForever Bridal Fair 2022
Grand Raffle Promo Mechanics
Promo Duration: May 6, 7 & 8, 2022 Prizes: One (1) P 100,000 cash One (1) P 10,000 cash
1.. Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will book with any of the participating exhibitors (except The Wedding Booths) will get Booking Raffle Tickets. Reservation/ booking fee and/or payment must be at least Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000). Every two thousand pesos (P 2,000) is equivalent to 1 Booking Raffle Ticket. Bookings made on the first day, Friday, May 6, will get twice the number of Booking Tickets. Instead of getting 1 Booking Ticket for every P 2,000 worth of on-the-spot bookings, couple/debutante shall get 2 Tickets to give them more chances to win. Bookings made on any of the three (3) days to any of the Major Sponsors shall get additional five (5) Booking Tickets per Major Sponsor booked. Major Sponsors are as follows: Goldenhills Jewelry, Hizon’s Catering and Smart Shot Studio. For example, a Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000) downpayment to Smart Shot Studio will be given fifteen (15) Booking Tickets if booked on May 6, and ten (10) Booking Raffle Tickets if booked on May 7 or 8. Booking Raffle Tickets for bookings made on May 6 should be claimed on the same day to be eligible for the double number of Booking Raffle Tickets. Wedding/ debut date must be between May 13, 2022-December 31, 2023 to be eligible for the raffle.
After booking with any participating exhibitors at the Bridal Fair, present your reservation form or official receipt at the Organizer’s Booth located near the entrance of the Bridal Fair to register and get your Booking Raffle Tickets.
Accomplish the Booking Raffle Ticket with your complete name and address, tel/cel nos, exhibitor’s name, and your wedding/debut date, and affix your signature.
Drop the Booking Raffle Stub at the Booking dropbox located at the Organizer’s booth.
Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will submit their entries on the first day, Friday, May 6, on or before 1pm will be eligible for an early bird raffle prize of P10,000. All non-winning entries will be eligible for the Grand Prize of P100,000.
3. Deadline for submission of entries for the Early Booking on Friday, May 6 is on May 6 at 1pm while the deadline for submission of entries for the Grand Raffle Booking Promo will be on May 8, 2022 at 6:30 pm. For any disputes regarding the exact time, the official time of the Organizer shall prevail. The Organizer shall make a countdown to the submission deadline.
4. Prize for the early bird raffle will be P10,000, all non winning entries will be eligible for the Grand Prize. Prize from the Booking Raffle Box will be P 100,000 cash. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Raffle draws for the early booking promo is on Friday, May 6, 2022 at 1:30pm while raffle draw for the Grand Raffle Booking Promo will be on May 8, 2022 at 7:00 pm. The raffle draw will be at the Bridal Fair site, Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, in the presence of a DTI representative.
A Participant can win both the early bird and the P100,000 Booking Grand Prize.
6. Winners will be notified through registered mail. To claim the prize, winner must present a valid ID (SSS, Driver’s License, Passport, or Voter’s ID), the notification letter, and booking documents.
7. Prize is subject to 20% withholding tax for the prize exceeding P 10,000, to be shouldered by the winner.
8. In participating in the promo, Participant agrees to allow Organizer to publish his/her photos and details (excluding contact infos) and to be interviewed by Organizer (at Organizer’s discretion) in case he/she wins. Said materials may be released by Organizer to market next promos.
9. Redemption period will be within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prize not claimed within the prescribed period will be forfeited in favor of the Organizer with prior approval from DTI.
Winner can claim his/her prize at The Wedding Library, SM Megamall branch, 5th level Bldg B SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City during store hours, Mondays-Sundays. Look for branch assistant manager.
10. All employees of The Wedding Library, its exhibitors, and sponsors, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified to join the raffle.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-137277 Series of 2022